Thursday, January 18, 2007

the voice of a wise friend

I was in the lunch line with two of my friends one Mary who has ben my friend sense secound grade and my other friend peter that I meet this year. we were in line for 15 minouts when mary jumps out of line to count her change her mom gave her for lunch. I looked at her with a weird face and asked "why is it that you waited untill now to do that?" mary answered "becouse it dident cross my mind untill now." then out of no were mary yells "I hate nickles!" I look at her with a puzzled face and ask "what?!" she says "why are they so big? there only 5 cents and the damn dimes are worth more then them and there twice as small as them it dosent make any sense!" me and petter are now practiclly on the ground laughing so hard it hurts then when i finnally cetch my breath i say" and that makes you hate them?" she responds with a frustrated voice "yes!" and those are the wise words of my dear friend mary even though it seems weird she is right.

3 comments:

sara renee said...

Hahahaha I love those moments! They are sooo random but hilarious. She does have a point though. Who ever told the nickles that they could be that big and be worth less? I bet that they got fat because they know that no one really uses them and ate all the time and got fat. Yep, I bet that's it..

Felisha said...

i think that is so funny sometimes my friends do say the most weirdest things and i cant stop laughting sometimes. i think that she was right it doesnt make sense atall and its great.

Shroom head said...

Okay Dime.....SUCK!! Those things are freakin annoying dimes are cool.