Thursday, February 1, 2007

sand

Sand worked its way into my ears, nose, and mouth. It clouded my vision and it was hard to breath. A whistling sound was all around me. I couldn't’t tolerate the taste and it made my stomach sick. But that’s the price I pay for running away into the blackened night sky to a place where I was told never to go. I should have listened I should have token heed. But that was the past and I can’t change what has already happened now I most concentrate on how I am to get out of this sand storm.
I start to scream for help but quickly stop when I realize there’s no one around for miles and the vacuum the wind makes around me wouldn’t allow my voice to reach anyone’s ears. I frantically search for a place to hide, because I know that if I don’t move soon I would be engulfed in the sand. My search doesn’t last long because now I can’t see and the winds start to pick up speed. I would cry if my eyes weren’t already stinging and dry from the sand I can barely hear now as the sand digs its self deeper in to my ears.
My mouth feels raw. And the sand is moving at such a speed that I start to bleed I try to cover my face with my shirt but it reviled my stomach and the sand made it burse I fall to my knees and I lied in a fetal position talking to my self tell my self every thing will be OK the gods shall for give me for my sin for I have learned my lesson I will listen to the others whether I like them or not. They knew what they were talking about when they said it wasn’t safe to go on a hike out here by my self. I remember felling like I couldn't’t do a thing they were always saying I couldn’t do this and I couldn’t do that only because I was so young. But this time they were telling the truth not even a grown mad could survive this. But I most survive I most not give up.
I start to lose conscious. As my mind wanders about I can’t see of fell a thing now. The last words I said before I slipped into a sleep. Was “sorry!” I flicker my eyes as I start to fell my own 2 hands I see a light I open my eyes all the way and see that I’m in my own room then I scream witch only caused me even more pain. Just then a man ran in with tears in his eyes and he locked me in an embrace “I can’t believe your alive” he cried. I cringed from the pain of his embrace.” Mike?” I asked in a questionable tone. “I thought you didn’t care.” He let me go and looked into my eyes. “iv always cared just because I told you not to go out there doesn’t mean I don’t care in fact the reason why I told you not to go out there is because I cared besides all that im your brother and you are the only one left that I have.” I started to cry for my own stupidity “I love you” I said. “right back at you kiddo.” Make said as he ruffled my hair. “how about some water?” he asked id love some thanks I said as he left the room to get me the water. Iv learn my lesson and I will always listen to him even if he is a big pain.

1 comment:

C.J. said...

Sand what a great name.