Thursday, February 15, 2007

president

I think that someone not from this planet should be president. Because I believe that human kind hasn’t deserved the honor. We have slowly killed the planet we take for granted. And we unmercifully killed our own kind. Making decisions that are only to negatively influences our offspring. Making them the just as bad as any of us. But that’s kind of getting off subject. We need a president who can some how fix all the stuff human kind has destroyed. And who can truthfully make the absolute right decision. And since human kind lakes that ability I believe something other than human should be in charge of theses 50 stats. And not only the 50 states but the world. I know how Ironic have an alien take over the world. But that’s my opinion and I hope some of you agree with this statement so that I’m not considered any weirder than I already am. Haha anyway getting off subject agin . lets see some other benefits of having an alien as president might be that he can advance our race. In some way. And fix the flaws in our technology, maybe fix the global warming problem as well. And open human opportunities. So please any aliens who would gladly like to take control over the 50 states or passably the whole world run for president I know you have my vote.

No comments: